Hear community & municipal leaders share policy approaches and practical ideas for ways communities and farmers can benefit from working together.
Stephanie Gilbert, Farm Viability & Farmland Protection Specialist with the Maine Dept. of Agriculture, Conservation, & Forestry will moderate this panel discussion, followed by ample time for audience Q&A and networking.
Register Online & See More Information: http://growsmartmaine.org/events/forum-growing-farm-friendly-communities/
* Bud Benson, Town Planner, Town of Standish
* Mark Hews, President, M. E. Hews and Company, LLC
* Rod Melanson, Planning Director, Town of Topsham
* Kate Newkirk, Co-Chair, Town of Winslow Agriculture Commission
* Matt Randall, Agricultural Compliance Supervisor, DACF
* Maine Farmland Trust & GrowSmart Maine Members: $15
* General Public: $25