Joining the Maine Association of Planners is an investment in your profession and the practice of planning in Maine. Membership benefits include:
- Professional development opportunities through MAP and partner organizations
- MAP events, free for members, connect you with knowledgeable professionals and technologies useful for your research and planning projects. From social networking, to web-mapping services, smart phone applications, working with digital census data, and much more–MAP provides you with competitive skills and expertise in the planning field.
- Discounted registrations to MAP events
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AICP Certification Credits
- Legislative Updates/Alerts
- Access to MAP's Members-only planners directory
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALThe membership year starts on May 1.
MAP FY18: May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018
MAP FY19: May 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019
Renew Today Below!
LOGGING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Log in above with your e-mail address - to CREATE a password click "Forgot or Change Password" and the system will send you a password; once you are logged in you can change your password (recommended) by clicking the Change Password link to the left.
After you have logged in - To update your membership information - Click "View Profile".
Please fill in your information in whatever level of detail you choose. If you do not have enough time - come back another time and keep your profile up to date.